Home & Garden

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I have tree roots in my outside sewer line. I had roto rotor out to check it out and the guy gave me a quote?

I have tree roots in my outside sewer line. I had roto rotor out to check it out and the guy gave me a quote of $3285 to resolve the problem without a warranty. The same guy gave me a quote of $4725. to replace the entire outside pipes. He showed me a root inside my pipe with the camera at apout 37 feet inside the pipe. Is there a cheaper way to resolve this issue? He is estimating that to replace the entire outside pipes would cost between $5000 to 7ooo. My line has backed up two times in the last week.
First of all, I would call a LOCAL rooter company. National companies are always higher than the guy who lives in the city. Rotor Rooter wanted $159 to come to the house. I had the sewer cleared for $100 by a local guy.



Secondly, did you have the pipes

No comments:

Post a Comment