Home & Garden

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Whirlpool Dishwasher won

I make sure that I use the hot water temp. and the hot drying cycle. This is the third time I 'm running it. I use the little prepackets of detergent and spot remover. Anyone have any ideas what's up???



Read the owner's manual. Look in the back of the owner's manual for the troubleshooter section and see what it says about your situation. Call Whirlpool. The number should be in the back of the owner's manual. You can also look the manual up online.


Sometimes it's the crappy cheap soap. I use those little square things and they work fine.




If you KNOW the water is hot, then the problem is with the detergent. Switch brands or go to a liquid.




your water probably isnt heating to a high enough temp...or there may be some thing wrong with the flow of water inside of it




switch to the liquid form

No comments:

Post a Comment