Home & Garden

Friday, March 13, 2009

How would i get kilz out of my boyfriends hair?

How would i get kilz out of my boyfriends hair?
he's messy and painting.. it's been five minutes and he's covered. lol he's more like my child.
12 hours ago
Additional Details
yeah its everywhere.. we're gonna need a lot of paint thinner.


and no his hairs not long. very short actually, just uncoordinated so those comments weren't necessary. thanks.
soak a corner of a rag in paint thinner and slowly wipe it to break it up. Then it should shampoo out. Just don't do it near and open flame or cigarette.

When he showers have him use a good conditioner on his hair before he washes it, and then shampoo.

I hope he used a drop cloth, or your next question will be how to get the Kilz off the carpet/floor.

A butch cut,it's so manly.I have semi long hair and never had that happen,it is what it is.It's a water base paint,shower and a brush should do it.

My Best

I just washed mine and it came out. The natural oils in your hair should prevent it from soaking in.

Use some baby oil! On his hair of course......

A shorter hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment