Home & Garden

Friday, March 13, 2009

I have a really tough stain on a pair of my jeans.......?

I have a really tough stain on a pair of my jeans.......?
I was dyeing my hair and the hair dye solution had stained my jeans. There are a few marks and I don't know how to wash it off because I already gave it a machine wash, but that didn't do much good, and now I don't know what to do. Is there any way that the stains are going to come off?

Additional Details
Is there nothing I can do to get the stain off?

I found this article that tells you different methods for different shades of fabric. I'm sure it won't be an easy task though.

ain't gonna come off....might fade as the jeans wear out.... but.... here's your chance for some fun.... next time you do your hair color, get the gloves good and messy and put hand prints on the spots where there's stain/spots..... or make 'fingerprint flowers'.... get creative!..... it's about all you can do.... short of dying the jeans black!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment